Edu 671 week 6 dq 2
Ashford 7: – Week 6 – Discussion 2
Your initial discussion thread is due on Day 3 (Thursday) and you have until Day 7 (Monday) to respond to your classmates. Your grade will reflect both the quality of your initial post and the depth of your responses. Reference the Discussion Forum Grading Rubric for guidance on how your discussion will be evaluated.
Describe some of your take-aways from this course. Consider all of the topics including use of digital tools when responding. Do not respond in list form. These are merely prompts to get you thinking:
- What concepts or principles have you learned from this course that you might use in your work setting?
- How do you feel about conducting action research now, compared to before you started this course?
- Describe how you perceive the value of qualitative and quantitative data when considering improvements.
- How do you plan to use the knowledge you gained in this course to be a positive change agent in your own work setting? In other words, what are your next steps?
- Include a new, different quote than you did in you r week one introduction. Why does this quote inspire you?
Guided Response: Respond to a minimum of two classmates. *It is expected you follow-up by the last day of the week to provide a secondary response to any comments or questions your instructor may have provided. This is part of the grading criteria as a demonstration of critical thinking.