Capstone integrative paper | Social Science homework help
The title of the paper is Dual Involvement with the Child Welfare and Juvenile Justice System
Social Welfare Policy Section (3 pages)
In this section of your paper (Competency 5), you must select at least 1 social welfare policy relevant to the practice situation, which refer to State and Federal policies, not Agency policies. Make sure that you cite the legislation correctly. Here is what is expected:
1. Provide a rationale for your policy selection.
2. Apply each policy you discussed to your client situation. For example, is you are examining domestic violence against women, you must look at legislation that results in laws, programs, and services.
3. Analyze in detail, providing evidence-based knowledge about the policy and its effectiveness.
5. Although you are not expected to conduct a full policy analysis, you should draw on one of the policy analysis models that you are familiar with and reference the model fully.
6. Evaluate the strengths and limitations of current knowledge and the resources available with regard to the selected policy.
7. Include any other discussion, information, or analysis that you think is relevant.
Diversity and Difference (3 pages)
1. In this section, you should demonstrate the following:
2.1. The ability to apply and communicate an understanding of the importance of diversity and difference in shaping life experiences in practice at the micro, mezzo, and macro levels.
2.2. An understanding of the ability to present yourselves as learners and engage clients and constituencies as experts of their own experiences.
2.3. The ability to apply self-awareness and self-regulation to manage the influence of personal biases and values in working with diverse clients and constituencies.
You should include the following :
1. Discuss and evaluate issues related to age, class, color, disability, ethnicity, family structure, gender, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, and sexual orientation as applicable to the practice system and interventions.
(2) Include appropriate references.