Teacher lesson plan template | Education homework help
Just make up the details with something that sounds right. Use Google to find a template for this assignment.
Alignment: Theory to Action
As soon as you have secured a position in a school district and know the grade level and subject you will be teaching, complete the following activities. It is highly recommended that you write your responses in a word processor and copy/paste the text into the spaces below rather than compose the responses online.
Consider the following research-based teaching techniques:
- Bloom’s taxonomy (original or modified)
- Gardner’s multiple intelligence
- Brain-based learning
- Cooperative learning
For each of the teaching techniques listed above, respond to the following:
- Describe the theory.
- How will this theory impact your instruction? (Be content or grade specific)
- What parts of your lesson (introduction, direct instruction, guided practice, independent practice, or reinforcement) will this theory impact the most? Describe why this is true.
- How will you incorporate the principles of this theory into a lesson plan? Provide a minimum of three examples (activities or strategies).
- How will you incorporate the principles of this theory into your assessment plan? Provide a minimum of two examples.