Read and answer questions for “the sun, the moon, ad the stars,’’ by
Answer the following questions about the text.
1. The narrator informs the reader that he is not a bad guy. Do you agree with his assessment of himself? Why?
2. Who do you think the narrator blames for his relationship troubles? Why?
3. If you were Magda, would you have gone on the trip? Why?
4. Should Magda forgive the narrator? Why?
5. What did you find most interesting about the story? Would you recommend it to a friend? Why?