W#10 family treatment plan (psychotherapy)
W#10 family treatment plan (psychotherapy).
Throughout the course, you have been participating in discussions and conceptualizing case studies based on specific therapeutic modalities. You will analyze the Floyd Family Case Study and create a therapeutic treatment plan for the family as a unit. You are free to use any of the therapeutic modalities discussed in this course, as long as you can establish an evidence-based practice!
This is an opportunity to show your skills and understanding of best practices in psychotherapy.
– Read the attached article Intimate Partner Violence (PDF)
– Watch the TED Talk Why Domestic Violence Victims Don’t Leave, see link https://www.ted.com/talks/leslie_morgan_steiner_why_domestic_violence_victims_don_t_leave?utm_campaign=tedspread&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=tedcomshare
– Explore TheHotline to read about domestic violence. Link: https://www.thehotline.org/identify-abuse/understand-relationship-abuse/
– Read the Floyd Family Case Study (see attached Word) and answer the questions included in the document.
– Use the Family Therapy Treatment Modalities Handout (Attached PDF) to develop a Treatment Plan for this family as if they were all coming to your office for treatment together.
Course textbook: Corey, G. (2016). Theory and practice of counseling and psychotherapy (10th ed.). Boston, MA: Cengage. ISBN: 9781305263727
The paper submission should be in APA format. Minimum 4 pages.
Free of plagiarism (TURNITIN assignment)
Background: I am currently enrolled in the Psych Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Program, I am a Registered Nurse, and I work in a Psychiatric Hospital.