Create an inforgraphic for a lower resipiratory sytem disoder that
Create an inforgraphic for a lower resipiratory sytem disoder that.
Module 05 Written Assignment – Pulmonary Education Infographic
CompetencyCompare strategies for safe, effective multidimensional nursing practice when providing care for clients with lower respiratory disorders.ScenarioYou are a nurse on a pulmonary rehabilitation team at an outpatient clinic in your community. You are updating educational resources to educate clients who want to know more about health promotion and maintenance and improving pulmonary health related to their lung conditions. InstructionsCreate an infographic for a lower respiratory system disorder that includes the following components:
- Risk factors associated with the common lower respiratory system disorder.
- Description of three priority treatments for the lower respiratory disorder.
- Description of interprofessional collaborative care team members and their roles to improve health outcomes for the lower respiratory system disorder.
- Description of three multidimensional nursing care strategies that support health promotion and maintenance for clients with the lower respiratory system disorder.
- Description of a national organization as a support resource for your client specific to the lower respiratory system disorder.
- Submit a grammarly report with a score of 85% or higher with your Infographic submission.
ResourcesFor assistance creating an infographic, review this link: FAQExample of Infographic for you to review: PulmInfographExample.pdf
Submit your completed assignment by following the directions linked below. Please check the Course Calendar for specific due dates.
Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document. (Mac users, please remember to append the “.docx” extension to the filename.) The name of the file should be your first initial and last name, followed by an underscore and the name of the assignment, and an underscore and the date. An example is shown below:Jstudent_exampleproblem_101504Need Help? Click here for complete drop box instructions.