Cloud computing (week7) | Information Systems homework help
Cloud computing (week7) | Information Systems homework help.
Submit a Word document that addresses each of the following:
- Chapter 16
- Define and describe total cost of ownership. List at least 10 items to consider when determining a data center’s total cost of ownership.
- Define and describe a capital expense. How are capital expenses different from operational expenses?
- Define and describe economies of scale and provide a cloud-based example.
- Define and describe “right sizing” as it pertains to cloud computing.
- Define Moore’s law and discus how it might influence cloud migration.
- Given company revenues of $2.5 million and expenses of $2.1 million, calculate the company’s profit and profit margin.
- Chapter 17
- Compare and contrast functional and nonfunctional requirements and provide an example of each.
- Discuss why a designer should avoid selecting an implementation platform for as long as possible during the design process.
- Discuss various trade-offs a designer may need to make with respect to nonfunctional requirements.
- Discuss why the system maintenance phase is often the most expensive phase of the software development life cycle.
- Chapter 19
- Define scalability.
- List five to ten potential relationships that align with the Pareto principle, such as how 80 percent of sales come from 20 percent of customers.
- Compare and contrast vertical and horizontal scaling.
- Explain the importance of the database read/write ratio.
- Assume a site guarantees 99.99 percent uptime. How many minutes per year can the site be down?
- Chapter 20
- List and describe five ways you think the cloud will change the future of TV.
- List and describe five potential uses for intelligent fabric.
- List and describe five ways the cloud will influence the mobile application market, or vice versa.
- Discuss the importance of HTML 5.
- Discuss how the cloud will impact future operating systems.
- List and describe three potential location-aware applications.
- List and describe five ways intelligent devices may work together.
- Your responses should be submitted as a Word document and the paper should adhere to APA format and style. Include proper citations to any sources you used in your answers.