Using language effectively | Business & Finance homework help
Using language effectively | Business & Finance homework help.
Complete the University of Phoenix Material: Using Language Effectively.
Create a media presentation in which you identify listening barriers you have experienced, explain their effects, and determine appropriate listening and responding strategies. You can use the following formats:
- 8- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation OR
- 5-minute audio or video piece (please read note about audio/video assignments before starting one)
Include the following in your media piece:
- Describe a situation from your life when you had trouble listening.
- Identify two or more barriers that were present.
- Explain how each barrier contributed to your inability to listen effectively.
- Determine which two strategies would allow you to cope with these barriers.
- Explain how each strategy might work to eliminate a particular barrier.
Look at the grading rubric to see what concepts must be included in your assignment