Fiance/ accounting | Business & Finance homework help
Fiance/ accounting | Business & Finance homework help.
- Write a financial analysis for a U.S.-based, publicly traded organization.
To begin, research the latest two years of financial statements for a publicly traded organization based in the United States. Obtain the organization’s three most recent annual reports. You may choose any organization, as long as the data needed to complete this assessment is available to you.
Then, write an analysis (10–12 pages) of your findings. Apply theories, methods, and analytical tools, including capital structure and financial statement ratio analysis. Address the following in your analysis:
- Analyze the financial statements of a publicly traded company.
- Identify the industry of the organization and present industry statistics.
- Perform a complete financial analysis of the organization’s financial statements for the last two years, including horizontal, vertical, and changes in ratios.
- Analyze the impacts and specific risks of international trade on the organization’s financial statements.
- What are the financial research sources to support your analysis?
- What specifics from the financial statements would be at greatest risk?
- Evaluate financial analyses used for general business management planning and decision making.
- Identify and analyze important segments (percentage of sales or subsidiaries).
- Analyze cash flows.
- Compare and evaluate the organization’s ratios against the industry averages.
- Analyze the impact of ethical, regulatory, and tax considerations on the organization’s financial policy decisions.