Ted talk summary | Article writing homework help
Ted talk summary | Article writing homework help.
Write a 250+ words third-person summary of the TED Talk, “We’re Building a Dystopia Just to Make People Click on Ads”
- Summarize reading: you should paraphrase the reading but no direct quotes.
- Use an APA title page.
- Write a thesis: concise one or two sentence description of article’s main idea
- Include appropriate signal phrase(s) and/or in-text citation(s).
- Do NOT use direct quotes.
- Write in third-person narration. Do NOT use first- or second-person narration.