Review the peri (problem etiology recommendations implementation)
Review the peri (problem etiology recommendations implementation).
Write a 1- to 2-page overview of your selected public health issue, making sure to respond to each of the following prompts:
- Problem: What is the health problem or issue? Use appropriate sources, including Public Health data sources (e.g., CDC, Census, etc.), to describe this problem (e.g., HIV/AIDS).
- What population does it impact (e.g., Women in sub-Saharan Africa)?
- Etiology: What are the contributory causes? What is the burden of disease for this health issue? Are certain populations or cultures more impacted than others?
- Recommendations: What can be done to reduce the health impact of your issue?
- Implementation: How can health be improved in this population? What organizations or professionals should be involved?