Final project management project | Operations Management homework help
Final project management project | Operations Management homework help.
Project must meet the rubric a 100% or I will need a refund. No late turn ins.
Write a paper of no more than 1,400 words, addressing the following items:
- How changes to the project scope, timeline, and budget are managed and reported.
- How project cost and schedule performance is measured and reported.
- How project quality is managed and reported.
- Reasons why your project could be closed.
- Closure processes you use for normal completion, such as having objectives met.
- Ethical considerations you may have to make through the project lifecycle and ways to respond.
Explain the processes that must be in place to effectively manage each aspect of the project and your rationale for selecting the techniques you plan to use.
Include scholarly references in addition to textbooks used in the Project Management concentration.
Assemble your final project plan to include deliverables from Weeks 1, 2, 3, and 6 into a final, cohesive document.
Week 1 (appendices)
Week 2 (appendices)
Week 3 (appendices)
Project Risk Management Plan
Project HR Plan
Project Communication Plan
Project Procurement Plan
Week 6 (new additions – no more than 1,400 words)
Change Management Plan For:
Cost and schedule.
Ethics considerations in project management.
What was your rationale for selecting these plans.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.