Ppm 2 | Management homework help
Ppm 2 | Management homework help.
During the past 70 years, the standards for practicing earned value have matured into a very well-defined set of expectations. These practice standards are codified in the 32 criteria defined by the EIA-748D guidelines. The 32 criteria are grouped into the following 5 areas:
- Planning, Scheduling, and Budgeting
- Accounting Considerations
- Analysis and Management Reports
- Revisions and Data Maintenance
Address 1 or more of the following themes in your Discussion Board posting. Discuss and defend your answer.
- Are some criteria more important than others? If so, which criteria are the most important?
- Does the practice of earned value management become an end unto itself that detracts from other critical program management practices?
- Are any elements missing that ought to be included in the EIA-748D criteria?